Quick and Easy to Install
Weighing only 17 kilograms, this three-phase Sunny Tripower can be installed quickly while taking up minimal space. The Sunny Tripower can be commissioned quickly via smartphone or tablet thanks to its integrated web interface.
- One-person installation due to low weight of 17 kg
- Compact design means minimum space requirements
- 100% plug and play installation
Intelligent Solar Power Generation
The Sunny Tripower has it all, with established product features such as SMA ShadeFix and SMA Smart Connected that are now supplemented with integrated TS4-R communication for module optimization. Thanks to this, even shade on the module is no problem. The SMA ShadeFix integrated shade management system ensures maximum yields in light shade. For large amounts of shade or complex roof structures, TS4-R module optimizers can be installed easily and selectively for maximum yields.
The free SMA Smart Connected service analyzes inverter operation, immediately informs the installer of irregularities and offers recommended solutions to ensure maximum system availability. Operators and installers can keep an eye on the system at all times via the SMA monitoring portals. Thanks to the TS4-R module optimizer, it is even possible to monitor every single module upon request.
- Integrated SMA Smart Connected service
- Integrated shade management with SMA ShadeFix and TS4-R communication
- Free online monitoring via Sunny Portal and Sunny Places
- Dynamic active power limitation
Flexibly Expandable Anytime
With the Sunny Tripower, PV system operators and installers are always up to date. If greater use of solar power is made in your own home, intelligent energy management and SMA storage solutions can be added at any time to systems with the Sunny Tripower.
- Automatic inverter updates
- Intelligent energy management and storage solutions can be added anytime
- Can be combined with TS4-R components for module optimization
Investment Security Included
With SMA Smart Connected, SMA is the first manufacturer to offer free and automatic inverter monitoring that helps installers provide customers with a quick, targeted service. If an inverter fails, SMA proactively informs the PV system owner and the installer. In this way, PV system owners and installers benefit from minimized diagnosis and downtime. If it is necessary to replace the inverter, SMA sends a replacement device fast and free of charge.