The SUN2000 is a three-phase grid-tied PV string inverter that converts the DC power generated by PV strings into AC power and feeds the power into the power grid.
The SUN2000 applies to grid-tied PV systems for residential rooftops and small ground plants. Typically, a grid-tied system consists of the PV string, SUN2000, AC switch, and alternating current distribution unit (ACDU).
Figure:Networking application – Single inverter scenario (optional in dashed boxes)
Figure: Networking application – Inverter cascading scenario (optional in dashed boxes)
- indicates a power cable, indicates a signal cable, indicates wireless communication.
- If the inverter is connected to the FusionSolar app over its built-in WiFi network, only local commissioning can be performed.
- In the RS485 cascading communication networking, the master inverter model is SUN2000-(3KTL-20KTL)-M0, and the slave inverter model can be SUN2000-(3KTL-20KTL)-M0, SUN2000-50KTL/60KTL/65KTL-M0, SUN2000-29.9KTL/36KTL, or SUN2000-33KTL-A
A. PV string
B. DC switch
D. AC switch
F. Smart Power Sensor
G. Power grid
H. 4G Smart Dongle
I. WLAN-FE Smart Dongle
K. Fusion Solar management system
L. FusionSolar APP
N. Ripple Control Device
Supported Power Grids
Power grid types supported by the SUN2000 include TN-S, TN-C, TN-C-S, TT, and IT.
Figure: Supported power grids
- In a TT power grid, the N-PE voltage should be lower than 30 V.
- In an IT power grid, you need to set isolation settings to input not grounded, with a transformer.