The Conext XW+ is the next generation of the highly successful Conext XW hybrid inverter
Featuring higher power ratings, Conext XW+ also has better battery management, including support for Lithium-Ion technology. Its superior BOS integration further simplifies installation. It can be used for both DC and AC coupled systems and is suitable for large hybrid applications up to 76.5 kW.
Why choose Conext XW+ 120/240V
Designed for reliability
- Extensive quality and reliability testing
- Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT)
- Globally proven and recognized field performance
- Single or three phase systems from 7.0 kW to 76.5 kW
- Supports DC coupled and AC coupled off-grid and grid-tie architectures
- Supports charging of Lithium Ion battery packs
Easy to service
- Field serviceable with replacement boards and spare parts
- Monitor, troubleshoot or upgrade firmware with Conext ComBox
Easy to install
- System configures quickly into compact wall-mounted system
- Integrates both grid and generator power with dual AC inputs
- Balance of system components integrates battery bank, solar charge controllers and generators
- Commission the entire system with PC software tool and Conext ComBox
- conext-xw-na-owners-guide-975-0240-08-01_rev-e_por ML201711_Conext-XW-NA-Installation-Guide-975-0239-01-01_Rev-M_ENG ML201711_Conext-XW-NA-Owners-Guide-975-0240-01-01_Rev-H_ENG
How to Video
This intermediate technical training is designed to help you configure and install complex off-grid and hybrid systems with the Conext XW+. Topics covered include advanced features, operating modes such as Priority Power and Grid Sell, applications, and more. Attendees will leave with a better understanding of the higher-level capabilities of the XW+ system.
This webinar training is designed to deliver a solid working knowledge of Schneider Electric’s Conext XW+ hybrid inverter/charger, and the applications it supports. If you are a solar professional who wants to gain a basic understanding of off-grid solar, self-consumption, and long-term backup for homes, small businesses and remote communities. WATCH NOW to gain a fundamental understanding of how the Conext XW+ can support these various battery-based applications and obtain valuable knowledge that will help you with your next solar project.
In this 1h webinar you will learn about Li-Ion batteries and how to use them with the Conext™ line of products. Li-Ion batteries are increasingly replacing the traditional lead-acid batteries in several applications due to their performance, long-life and simplicity.
Tutorial for enabling or disabling access to the Advanced Settings Menu on Schneider Electric Conext XW+ Solar Inverters & Conext MPPT Solar Charge Controllers via the display by simultaneously pressing (not holding) the Up/Down/Enter buttons.
This video will explain fault codes F69 and F66 on the Conext XW+ and CSW inverter, and possible solutions.
This video will show you the necessary steps to understand F48 on a Conext XW+