Adaptable and scalable, the Schneider Electric Conext™ XW Pro hybrid inverter/charger provides the one solution you need for solar with storage, backup power, self-consumption, and off-grid power for homes, small businesses, and remote communities.
Designed to the highest standards of reliability and quality while complying with evolving utility requirements such as California Rule 21, the Conext™ XW Pro can meet your needs for any number of residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
Built on the reliable Conext™ XW platform, XW Pro is the evolution of a time-tested, high-quality hybrid storage inverter with large global install base.
Why choose Conext XW Pro 120/240V
Higher return on investment
- Rule 21 compliant with ongoing developments to meet evolving utility requirements in North America
Designed for reliability
- Extensive quality and reliability testing
- Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT)
- Globally proven and recognized field performance
- Single or three phase systems from 6.0 kW to 76.5 kW
- Supports DC coupled and AC coupled off-grid and grid-tie architectures
- Supports charging of Lithium Ion battery packs
Easy to service
- Monitor, troubleshoot or upgrade firmware with the ConextTM Gateway and the ConextTM Insight 2
- Global support and training
- Field serviceable with replacement boards and spare parts
Easy to install
- Configures quickly using ConextTM Gateway and the ConextTM Insight 2
- System configures quickly into compact wall-mounted system
- Integrates both grid and generator power with dual AC inputs
- Available in pre-wired system with low voltage and high voltage MPPT battery charging systems