Why choose Conext XW+ Power Distribution Panels
Higher return on investment
- Integrate multiple Conext XW+ inverter/chargers and Conext MPPT Solar Charge Controllers with a single battery bank
- Repeatable standard installation that saves time and money
- Single-phase, split-phase or three-phase systems
- Multiple field configurable conduit entry points on the back, bottom, top and sides
- DIN Rail mounting for QOU type and Multi-9 AC breakers
Easy to service
- Breaker configuration allows XW+ inverter/chargers to be AC bypassed for servicing
- Field-reversible door panel allows for visual inspection
Easy to install
- Wall mount with included bracket
- Add additional Conext XW+ inverter/chargers with Conext XW+ connection kit
How to Video
This intermediate technical training is designed to help you configure and install complex off-grid and hybrid systems with the Conext XW+. Topics covered include advanced features, operating modes such as Priority Power and Grid Sell, applications, and more. Attendees will leave with a better understanding of the higher-level capabilities of the XW+ system.
This webinar training is designed to deliver a solid working knowledge of Schneider Electric’s Conext XW+ hybrid inverter/charger, and the applications it supports. If you are a solar professional who wants to gain a basic understanding of off-grid solar, self-consumption, and long-term backup for homes, small businesses and remote communities. WATCH NOW to gain a fundamental understanding of how the Conext XW+ can support these various battery-based applications and obtain valuable knowledge that will help you with your next solar project.
In this 1h webinar you will learn about Li-Ion batteries and how to use them with the Conext™ line of products. Li-Ion batteries are increasingly replacing the traditional lead-acid batteries in several applications due to their performance, long-life and simplicity.
Tutorial for enabling or disabling access to the Advanced Settings Menu on Schneider Electric Conext XW+ Solar Inverters & Conext MPPT Solar Charge Controllers via the display by simultaneously pressing (not holding) the Up/Down/Enter buttons.
This video will explain fault codes F69 and F66 on the Conext XW+ and CSW inverter, and possible solutions.
This video will show you the necessary steps to understand F48 on a Conext XW+