The next generation of the highly successful Conext XW hybrid inverter. Featuring higher power ratings, Conext XW+ also has better battery management, including support for lithium-ion technology. Its superior BOS integration further simplifies installation. It can be used for both DC and AC-coupled systems and is suitable for large hybrid applications up to 76.5 kW.
Why choose Conext XW+ 230V
Designed for reliability
- Extensive quality and reliability testing
- Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT)
- Globally proven and recognized field performance
- Single or three phase systems from 7.0 kW to 76.5 kW
- Supports DC coupled and AC coupled off-grid and grid-tie architectures
- Supports charging of Lithium Ion battery packs
Easy to service
- Field serviceable with replacement boards and spare parts
- Monitor, troubleshoot or upgrade firmware with Conext ComBox
Easy to install
- System configures quickly into compact wall-mounted system
- Integrates both grid and generator power with dual AC inputs
- Balance of system components integrates battery bank, solar charge controllers and generators
- Commission the entire system with PC software tool and Conext ComBox
How to Video
This intermediate technical training is designed to help you configure and install complex off-grid and hybrid systems with the Conext XW+. Topics covered include advanced features, operating modes such as Priority Power and Grid Sell, applications, and more. Attendees will leave with a better understanding of the higher-level capabilities of the XW+ system.
This webinar training is designed to deliver a solid working knowledge of Schneider Electric’s Conext XW+ hybrid inverter/charger, and the applications it supports. If you are a solar professional who wants to gain a basic understanding of off-grid solar, self-consumption, and long-term backup for homes, small businesses and remote communities. WATCH NOW to gain a fundamental understanding of how the Conext XW+ can support these various battery-based applications and obtain valuable knowledge that will help you with your next solar project.
In this 1h webinar you will learn about Li-Ion batteries and how to use them with the Conext™ line of products. Li-Ion batteries are increasingly replacing the traditional lead-acid batteries in several applications due to their performance, long-life and simplicity.
Tutorial for enabling or disabling access to the Advanced Settings Menu on Schneider Electric Conext XW+ Solar Inverters & Conext MPPT Solar Charge Controllers via the display by simultaneously pressing (not holding) the Up/Down/Enter buttons.
This video will explain fault codes F69 and F66 on the Conext XW+ and CSW inverter, and possible solutions.
This video will show you the necessary steps to understand F48 on a Conext XW+