Why choose Conext MPPT 60 150
Higher return on investment
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm continually seeks the maximum power available from the PV array
- Improve battery life with selectable multi-stage temperature compensated charging
- Stand-alone application or full integration with Conext XW Pro, XW+ and Conext SW inverter charger system
- Compatible with any brand of PV Module
- Remote monitoring available
Easy to install
- Configurable auxiliary output
- LCD screen with face plate buttons for configuration and system monitoring
- Integrated PV ground fault protection for negative grounded arrays
How to videos
Watch our Product Knowledge Series videos and learn with Eric.
What should you expect when you open a box of the Conext MPPT 60 150 charge controller? Eric will walk through the product and accessories. He also opens the bottom front cover to show the wiring terminals, the ground fault fuses and the Xanbus ports.
In this video, Eric reviews the menu structure of the Conext MPPT 60 150. The Conext MPPT 60 150 charge controller tracks the maximum power point of a PV array to deliver the maximum available current for the charging batteries.