The new ConextTM Gateway provides local system configuration and management as well as live system monitoring for the residential and commercial range of solar and battery applications. Watch this video and learn what’s inside of the Gateway package and all connection points. You’ll also learn ConextTM Gateway installation tips.
Why choose Conext Gateway
Higher return on investment
- Monitor solar system harvest and yield in real time on your local network
- Remotely monitor your system from anywhere using ConextTM Insight 2
- Measure and compare energy performance over varying timelines
- Multiple visualizations for trend analysis as well as custom data logging for diagnostics
Easy to service
- Upgrade ConextTM Gateway and other ConextTM devices firmware through Gateway’s web application
- Remotely manage system settings and firmware updates from ConextTM Insight 2
Easy to install
- Configure devices using web browser or Modbus
- Surface or DIN-Rail mounting options
- Multiple power supply options; AC adapter or Xanbus
- Simplified configuration options to accelerate system configurations
How to videos
Watch our Product Knowledge Series videos and learn with Eric.
ConextTM Gateway firmware Upgrade – Version 1.03 & 1.04
We have exciting news! The ConextTM Gateway firmware Version 1.04 is compatible with ConextTM CL-60 and ConextTM CL36 string inverters. It also supports a range of Schneider Electric Modbus power meters and multi-unit and multi-cluster XW support. This video provides a brief walkthrough of the new features provided in the firmware Version 1.03 and 1.04.