Why Choose Conext Gateway
Higher return on investment
- Monitor solar system harvest and yield in real time on your local network
- Remotely monitor your system from anywhere using Insight
- Measure and compare energy performance over varying timelines
- Multiple visualizations for trend analysis as well as custom data logging for diagnostics
Easy to install
- Configure devices using web browser or Modbus
- Surface or DIN-Rail mounting options
- Multiple power supply options; AC adapter or Xanbus
- Simplified configuration options to accelerate system configurations
How to videos
Conext Gateway Update V 1.06
We are excited to present the latest firmware update for the Conext Gateway! The Gateway now offers support for Zero Cell, support for HECO grid codes, has improved data packet optimization and allows for configurable wireless IP address.
What’s New with Conext™ Gateway – Dec 2019
We have exciting new features on the Conext Gateway! The Gateway offers easier installation with the new Wi-Fi connectivity, allows you to connect any modbus master devices, and is truly ready for Smart Grid Integration.
Conext™ Gateway firmware Upgrade – Version 1.03 & 1.04
We have exciting news! The Conext™ Gateway firmware Version 1.04 is compatible with Conext™ CL-60 and CL36 string inverters. It also supports a range of Schneider Electric Modbus power meters and multi-unit and multi-cluster XW support. This video provides a brief walkthrough of the new features provided in the firmware Version 1.03 and 1.04.