Why choose Conext Configuration Tool
System Configuration using Configuration Wizards
- Configuration Wizards provide a fast way of configuring inverter/chargers and charge controllers to get the system up and running quickly.
- Configurations can be saved and used to by OEM’s to program multiple units.
- It can change the output frequency from 60 to 50 Hz and vice versa
Device Configuration for all Conext System devices
- The main purpose of the individual device configuration menus is not to configure the entire Conext System but to configure settings that are not available on device configuration wizards, such as the auxiliary outputs of the Conext XW Inverter/Charger and the Conext XW Solar Charge Controllers.
- Provides a tool for system analysis
- It allows the user to calibrate the output voltage on the Conext XW+ when stacking units.